Are you a final year college student or fresh graduate who has a passion for working at a Start-up Company? Do you have a strong interest in internal corporate communications? Are you looking to expand your knowledge of human resource management?
As an intern in Lamudi, you will get the best hands-on learning to prepare you for your first full-time job. You will directly assist the HR Manager with a wide range of projects related to HR talent sourcing, events, and other assigned HR tasks.
What You Will Do
- You will assist the HR Operations teams with day to day administrative tasks.
- You will make an update our internal database to ensure completeness and accuracy of employee files.
- You will design, develop and implement an integrated internal communications strategy that engages employees.
- You will support large-scale events to the organization, including planning, logistics and production.
- You will perform other miscellaneous duties as required by the manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- High-quality communication - Able to perform effective communication using STAR technique.
- A natural networker - Has strong experience in managing different stakeholders and an ability to create a meaningful conversation.
- Excellent analytical thinking - Thorough understanding of high-level profiles, precise in assessing the users' needs, and ask the right questions.
- You have minimum in final year student or fresh graduate from reputable universities.
- You have a medium to advanced level of English language (spoken & written).
- You are willing to do an internship for 3 months period.
- You take initiative, are extremely reliable and detailed.
- You have commitment to the job, and you are excited to work in a fast-growing startup.
- You have great communication skills.
- You are eager to learn and willing to go beyond the job description.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm