Are you a final year college student or a fresh graduate who has a passion to work at a Start-up company? Do you want to channel your creativity towards something useful and bring your idea into existence through words or images in the real industry?
As a Designer Intern at Lamudi, you will get the best hands-on learning to prepare you for your first full-time job.
You will directly assist our digital marketing departments to work on project basis on topics across departments. Your mission is to ensure that in all its efforts, Lamudi presents itself visually efficiently and attractively to its users and clients.
What You Will Do
- Assist the team to create design work for multiple departments such as Communications and Marketing, Content, HR, Digital Marketing, and more.
- Create videos for company branding purposes.
- Oversee and direct photo shoots and video projects as assigned, from initial planning, final layout/presentation, and execution.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by the manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have minimum in final year student or fresh graduate major in design or equivalent.
- Innovative / Creative Thinking.
- Illustration, prototyping and/or multimedia skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must show an attention to detail and have respect for deadlines.
- Must be able to manage activities and workload in a high-volume, complex environment.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm