Are you a creative and ideas-driven person? Do you enjoy multitasking and overcoming challenges that demand creative solutions? Would others describe you as fast response, meticulous, resilient? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are looking for an Event Marketing Intern who would help us in terms of execution and monitoring of an event and making sure the event will be running well as planned. The Event Marketing Intern also helping the Event Lead in creating post-event reporting.
About Lamudi Our mission is to provide any Indonesian with the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What You Will Do
- You will help the Event Lead monitor the daily execution of events and do follow-ups.
- You will create post-reporting of the event.
- You will give creative ideas in event development.
- You will Interact, help, and support team needs.
- You will coordinate and organize a community event to increase engagement from ideation, planning, to the execution phase.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A third-year university student or a fresh graduate from any university, preferably majoring in Marketing or Business.
- Creative - Able to create concepts and turn it into designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to the target market.
- Excellent time-management skills - Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Willingness to learn - You are not afraid to explore and experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your skills.
- Full-time internship (3-4 months).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:12th May 2021, 6:00 pm