Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, India and Indonesia, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods are moved in any city worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Finance Intern to assist our Finance team. You will be trained on finance operations practices and will be responsible for handling daily cash transactions and claims. The internship will be a 3 months program and remunerated on a monthly basis.
What You Will Do
- Manage daily petty cash transactions.
- Manage driver claims, such as: toll, parking, waiting time.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Other finance jobs as assigned by management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or undergraduate degree in Economics.
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intern must have their own laptop.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm