During the internship, you will be tasked to support the department in its daily activities. This may include undertaking administrative processes such as reporting, invoicing and credit notes.
Good Reasons to Join:
We are looking for students who have a genuine interest to know more about logistics and has a strong desire to make things happen. In return, you will work in an international environment where team players deliver excellence every day.
What You Will Do
- Understand Sea logistics knowledge and operation procedures.
- Assist the team to identify supply chain solutions and implement them.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback to improve customer experience.
- Ensure all financial administrative processes and orders are completed accurately and on time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in a Bachelor’s program in any field and have a fair command of English.
- You are also familiar with common Microsoft Office applications, and has a customer-oriented mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:23rd Feb 2021, 6:00 pm