Marketing Communication Intern
What You Will Do
- Support all Marketing communication task and activities.
- Maintain message and copywriting of brand collaterals both offline and online.
- Maintain records of mall or media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including brand e-catalogue & social media posts, promotion. collaterals content, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities.
- Monitor, follow up and collect insights of Email Campaign from digital campaign results - Making a simple design or artwork for marketing material or activities.
- Basic knowledge of photoshop/adobe illustrator is a plus.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student or Bachelor degree preferably from Marketing major.
- Creativity is encouraged throughout the internship duration.
- While a 6-month full-time internship is preferred, a compromise can be discussed for the right candidates.
- Willing to working on site.
We believe that there is no better way to nurture leaders than to grow them from within.
We're always looking for the best and the brightest people to join our team and contribute to our growth. In the past 10+ years, we have seen tremendous growth and we have developed multiple brands to become market leaders.
Being a part of the team at Kanmo Group allows you to participate in our growth.
There has never been a better time to join Kanmo Group and be in our squad!
"It's the will, not the skill"
Kanmo Group was formed in 2005 as a subsidiary of the K. Aloomall Group focusing on retail distribution in Indonesia and the Indian sub-continent.
Brands under the Group include Mothercare, Early Learning Centre, Gingersnaps, Justice, COACH, Kate Spade, Cole Haan, Stuart Weitzman, Adidas, Wilio, Havaianas, Nespresso & Travel Gallery.
With over 16 years of operations, Kanmo Group operates nearly 200 stores in Indonesia with a market leadership position in kids and baby segment, serving tens of thousands of customers monthly. The group has since extended its retail portfolio to include brands in the fashion and accessories category, grown its distribution business and added travel retail to its growing portfolio.
In 2017, Kanmo expanded its retail presence in footwear by acquiring the sole distributorship of the global brand Havaianas and launching the concept footwear store for kids, Wilio.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.