Finance AP Intern - Accounting
What You Will Do
- Handle in receiving invoice from vendor.
- Distribute invoice to each PIC.
- Update, input & scan invoice received on creditor system.
- Update and follow up helpdesk urgent.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree holder Management or Accounting.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good in Microsoft Office specially Excel is a must.
- Must be able to communicate in Bahasa and English.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to work onsite (Head Office: Senen).
Kanmo Group was formed in 2005 as a subsidiary of the K. Aloomall Group focusing on retail distribution in Indonesia and the Indian sub-continent.
Brands under the Group include Mothercare, Early Learning Centre, Gingersnaps, Justice, COACH, Kate Spade, Cole Haan, Stuart Weitzman, Adidas, Wilio, Havaianas, Nespresso & Travel Gallery.
With over 16 years of operations, Kanmo Group operates nearly 200 stores in Indonesia with a market leadership position in kids and baby segment, serving tens of thousands of customers monthly. The group has since extended its retail portfolio to include brands in the fashion and accessories category, grown its distribution business and added travel retail to its growing portfolio.
In 2017, Kanmo expanded its retail presence in footwear by acquiring the sole distributorship of the global brand Havaianas and launching the concept footwear store for kids, Wilio.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.