Johnson & Johnson
What You Will Do
- Interact with sales, marketing and finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with sales, marketing and finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons.
- Review historical sales trend, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to refine forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Ensure an appropriate order flow with the compliance to policies.
- Manage the communication with sales function and customers.
- Perform analytics and performance reporting. Monitor and evaluate order issues.
- Provide an interface with supply chain, commercial and customer teams.
- Lead resolutions of past issues and anticipate future issues through collaborations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive process improvements in order management processes.
Logistics – Warehousing & Distribution:
- Manage the operations of warehouse (inbound, storage, outbound, repack/relabel) directly or through third-party logistics provider.
- Ensure distribution of products is in accordance with customer requirements in terms of on-time, efficiency, accuracy and budget.
- Design and develop short- and long-term strategy for W&D network.
- Conduct regular reviews with 3PL to ensure delivery of goals and objectives.
- Prepare budget for logistics activities and operate within approved guidelines.
- Analyze logistics data for improvements in warehouse and transportation operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required (Supply Chain, Operations Management, Engineering, Business, or related field is preferred); advanced degree is a plus.
- Zero to maximum 2 years of working experience after graduation.
- Proficiency in professional verbal and written English.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical and process oriented; project management experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and present to a range of audience.
- Experienced with software packages including Microsoft Office applications; advanced Excel capabilities.
Closing in 4 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm