HP is committed to nurture our next generation of leaders for tomorrow and promote collaboration across our multi-generational workforce. Under the fifteen months Go-To-Market Management Associate Program, you will undergo an accelerated induction experience to fast-track your career in the technology industry. You will learn and appreciate different aspects of the business, within one of our business segments to work in upon graduation.
What’s In It For You:
- Professional development and career coaching.
- High visibility projects with leaders.
- Partner and work with country, regional and worldwide teams.
- Diverse community and buddy support.
- Competitive remuneration package.
This position is part of a 15-month program to develop sales skills in the IT industry.
The Program is comprised of 3 stages, each scheduled for a 5-months period:
- Stage 1 – Understanding & Running the Business.
- Stage 2 – Understanding the Sales Cycle Methodology for SMB segment.
- Stage 3 – Aligning Account & Business Strategy.
The candidate will provide necessary sales support for the sale of HP solutions (hardware, software, services and peripherals), across all Business Models – Home industry, Government, Education and Small & Medium Corporate.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or graduates who have completed their studies within a year.
- Inquisitive and quick learner that thrives in a fast pace environment.
- Tech enthusiast that is passionate in new technologies and new ideas.
- Great communicator who can deliver thoughts and ideas across all levels.
Lives the HP Values
- Expresses ideas & information in an accurate, relevant and timely manner utilising a two-way communication approach.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret and convey information dependent on the audience. This includes responding to audience feedback & adapting their approach.
- Keeps people informed.
- Demonstrates openness, honesty & consistency in behaviour.
- Can be relied upon.
- Generates confidence in others through professional & ethical behaviour.
Adaptability & Flexibility:
- Capacity to adapt to diverse environments, responsibilities, tasks & people while maintaining effectiveness.
- Action Oriented.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st Jul 2020, 6:00 pm