What you will do
- Entry level for professional work.
- Performs assignments designed to develop professional or technical work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related tasks.
- Limited exercise of judgment is required on details of work and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of alternatives.
- This classification is used for employees performing a designated function for an identified duration.
- May include continuing education.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2018, 6:00 pm