GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GSK has grown substantially both in its infrastructure, business operations as well as talent base spreading across its four business entities – Pharmaceuticals & Vaccines, Consumer Healthcare, Business Service Centre and Consumer Healthcare Supply Chain.
We are currently looking for experienced Marketing Vaccines Intern who will have an exciting opportunity to learn in our Medical team.
What You Will Do
This program is designed for 6 months and you are exposed to below responsibilities:
- Prepare data and analytics in monthly BAR system budget reconciliation.
- Support in commercial function, actively involved in event preparation, event execution and follow up data to sales team.
- Support Customer Manager to proceed of material approval in Content Lab system.
Required Skills and Abilities
We look for people who appreciate the importance of safety and quality and strive to continuously improve our performance and practices. We work in an open and transparent environment so you’ll be someone who treats others with respect and integrity – as you will be treated yourself.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical or science.
- Excellent in Microsoft office, graphic design, and HTML.
- Good communication skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Analytical mind set, Problem solving oriented.
- Thrive for deadline-oriented tasks.
- Learning agility.
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Science
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm