GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GSK has grown substantially both in its infrastructure, business operations as well as talent base spreading across its four business entities – Pharmaceuticals & Vaccines, Consumer Healthcare, Business Service Centre and Consumer Healthcare Supply Chain.
What You Will Do
We are currently looking for experienced Marketing Vaccines Intern who will have an exciting opportunity to learn in our Marketing team. This program is designed for 6 months and you are exposed to below responsibilities:
- Assist in making or localizing promotional material.
- Creating and organizing marketing-related documents.
- Assist in organizing scientific events & webinar.
- Undertake any other duties/responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
We look for people who appreciate the importance of safety and quality and strive to continuously improve our performance and practices. We work in an open and transparent environment so you’ll be someone who treats others with respect and integrity – as you will be treated yourself.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is:
- A fresh graduate or is a-final year student of health sciences or natural sciences.
- Smart, initiative, and have a positive attitude.
- Familiar with digital design tools for image or video is a plus.
- Able to work well under low supervision.
- Work well together in a team.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm