What You Will Do
- Engage with community members through multiple social media platforms (WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram).
- Answer member questions about GrabExpress products, services, and events.
- Resolve community member complaints by determining the root cause, providing appropriate solutions/alternatives, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Publish and share daily social media content and encourage community members to take actions.
- Keep records of community members interactions & compile reports on customer satisfaction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has positive attitude and customer oriented.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Has competency in Microsoft office suite especially MS Excel.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm