Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? We look forward to hearing from you!
You will be joining GrabFood team and explore the project and understand our business process along with the best mentor in the field.
What You Will Do
- Perform research tasks with a view to gather data.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data.
- Assist special project team in gathering and analyzing project requirements and transferring this information to other departments.
- Evaluate pertinent data by performing a variety of task analysis and business process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student in last semester, majoring in business management, industrial engineering, and mathematics from reputable university with GPA > 3.3.
- Active in organization.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong analytical thinking and business acumen.
- Proactive and able to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Management, Mathematics
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2019, 6:00 pm