You will be joining Grab Finance team and explore the project and understand our business process along with the best mentor in the field.
What you will do
- Familiar with GL transaction & double entries
- Review GL transactions for proper posting of transactions
- Maintain and reconcile monthly accruals
- Ensure proper cut off, timely balance sheet item reconciliation
- Conduct bank reconciliation activities
- Perform other duties assigned by management
Required Skills and Abilities
- Under graduate student in last semester, majoring in finance, accounting from reputable university with GPA > 3.0
- Good knowledge of accounting standards (PSAK and IFRS)
- Proficient in Ms Excel
- Strong analytic
- Proactive and able to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English
- Attention to details and figures
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2019, 6:00 pm