Our Strategic Partnership and Brand Team is a family of nine based in Jakarta, with one head, three managers, and five executives. Just as rice is to the people of Indonesia, we too play an important role at Gojek: providing the nourishment to sustain our brand awareness and become the brand of choice for our merchant partners. Our main responsibility is to collaborate and create initiatives for our merchant-facing products of Gojek, such as Moka, Midtrans, GoBiz, GoBiz POS, and GoStore. We also work closely with the Corporate Affairs and Government Relation team to ensure consistent narration throughout the campaigns. What drives us is our shared sense of teamwork and love for our Gojek brand.
As a team, we're not only concerned with the growth of the company, but each other’s personal growth and well-being, too. We enjoy bonding over our shared love of food, movies, books. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we’ve been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home (Netflix marathons, anyone?).
About the Role:
If you’re looking to be a part of an agile and growth-driven marketing team, look no further. As our Strategic Partnership Intern, you’ll be an instrumental cog in the Merchant Marketing wheel of Gojek - the team that develops campaigns that directly reinforces the company's mission to continuously empower MSMEs.
Collaborating with Brand Managers, your main goal will be to assist the delivery excellence for every brand and marketing campaign we design and push out. You'll have ample opportunity to flex your management, creative thinking, and content writing skills, ensuring the most optimum marketing communication journey for our products.
What You Will Do
- Assist in partnership documentations, including data collection and management.
- Assist in identifying partners and brainstorming new partnership mechanics.
- Coordinate with internal teams to oversee execution of each partnership, and to ensure on-boarding flow runs smoothly.
- Support the team with tracking performance of ongoing partnerships.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying at a recognized university, preferably majoring in communications, marketing management, or a related major; fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Prior experience in project management, from planning to coordination.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Management, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm