Our Product Marketing team, a subsidiary of the larger Commerce Enablement team, is a small family of 5 based in Jakarta Indonesia, with one head, two managers, and an executive. Our main responsibility is to collaborate and create initiatives for our merchant-facing products of Gojek, such as Moka, Midtrans, GoBiz, GoBiz POS, and GoStore. We also work closely with the Corporate Affairs and Government Relation team to ensure consistent narration throughout the campaigns. How do we do this? By taking the time to produce engaging and effective communication (both copy and design), and publishing our communications at the optimal time and platform.
Working from home has brought our team even closer. We are a tight-knit group made up of foodies and online shopping fanatics - We work hard and play hard, and believe it or not, we actually enjoy each other’s company (even while we're working, we're chatting away about everything under the sun!).
About the Role:
If you’re looking to be a part of an agile and growth-driven marketing team, look no further. As our Product Marketing Intern, you’ll be an instrumental cog in the Commerce Enablement wheel of Gojek that directly impacts the company’s mission to continuously empower MSMEs.
In collaboration with other product marketing managers, your main goal will be to assist the delivery excellence for every marketing campaign we design and roll out and develop the content plan across marketing channels that we'll follow. You'll have ample opportunity to flex your management, creative thinking, and content writing skills, ensuring the most optimum marketing communication journey for our products.
What You Will Do
- Develop content plan across marketing channels based on the campaign strategy and ensure high-quality performance.
- Set up all communication activities across CRM channels, including but not limited to - email marketing, SMS, WhatsApp blast, web/in-app notification, and ensure executional excellence.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to align cross-functional projects.
- Measure and analyze what’s working and what isn’t in regard to prior campaign efforts.
- Create and analyze post-campaign report to gain insights and further improve the next iterations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to write, read, and speak in Bahasa Indonesia and English fluently.
- Great taste in visual design.
- Strong creative and analytical thinking skills.
- Familiarity with data processing.
- Strong copy and content writing skills; prior experience in this field at a professional level will be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm