Our Performance Marketing & Intelligence team, a subsidiary of the larger Merchant Marketing team, is a family of 9 based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Working alongside the Data team, we oversee any data-related tasks and procedures for Merchant Marketing team, including data crunching and dashboard generation. For instance, should you have a question about identifying merchant partner segments, analyzing social media performance, or calculating real-time CAC, we are your people! Currently, our team has been busy working on building a marketing model for the wider Merchant team.
Working from home has been a strange time for a lot of us, so our team has been taking time on our calls to trade advice on the best ways to keep sane with this new work set up. We're a very close team made up of bookworms, gamers, coffee drinkers, and Netflix watchers. We look out for one another, and work together to get the job done.
About the Role:
If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly-analytical team and an opportunity to hone your analytical & data crunching skills, look no further. As our Marketing Analytics Intern for the Merchant Marketing team, you'll play an integral part in establishing and growing the team's analytical foundations.
Along with assisting the team with in-depth data analysis, you'll be in charge of gathering data for reports and evaluations, running SQL queries, as well as providing suggestions for potential improvements for the team's merchant marketing endeavors. Working closely with the Marketing Intelligence team, you'll take a front row seat in seeing how to build and manage a world-class analytics team, one that serves the company's merchant partner base as a whole.
What You Will Do
- Assist in analyzing, evaluating, and providing suggestions for improvement of Gojek Merchant Marketing activity.
- Regularly pull and process data to craft weekly and monthly performance reports and to evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Create data visualizations and real-time dashboards by using the vast amount of data from the data warehouse for decision-making purposes.
- Assist in providing insights and supporting data for marketing research activities.
- Assist the Marketing Intelligence Team on several growth-related projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in your final year of studies/ freshly graduated, with knowledge in marketing and/or statistics.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet tools (Microsoft Excel) and Standard Query Language (SQL) is a must.
- Familiarity with BI Visualization Tools, such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Metabase.
- Ability to utilize data analysis tools such as SPSS, Minitab, SAS, and basic programming languages such as Python is a plus.
- A strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset.
- Ability to thrive, adapt, and enjoy working in a fast-changing startup environment.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Statistics
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm