GE's Lean Manufacturing Intern offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging to help on project development on process repairs improvement by collecting data, organizes and analysis using lean concept and root cause analysis.
- Opportunity to learn and execute Lean Six Sigma tools and make positive impact to the business.
- Conducting data collection and learn to apply data-driven analytical approach to problem solving.
- Exposure to Power generation repair workshop machinery & operating technologies.
What You Will Do
- Support project development on improvement process efforts.
- Collaborate internal cross function process improvement.
- Support with statistical analysis and other special project.
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes related to business process includes root cause analysis.
- Responsible to documents all the core operational process for line manufacturing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Material and/or Industrial Engineering.
- Able working with MS Office applications.
- Has an experience robotic program is plus point.
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Able to work together as team.
Location - Bandung (PT. Gents ).
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm