GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce we help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone.
Join us at GE Gas Power, where results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the development of Structure Wage Model for Hourly Employees.
- Develop a robust database on training for the site and Headcount data.
- Assist in the Company Regulation renewal.
- Coordinate the resource planning and fulfillment with Leaders and Talent Acquisition.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm