GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the development of Structure Wage Model for Hourly Employees.
- Develop a robust database on training for the site and Headcount data.
- Assist in the Company Regulation renewal.
- Coordinate the resource planning and fulfillment with Leaders and Talent Acquisition.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree or a fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Possess a basic understanding of HR Matters.
- Competent with MS Office applications.
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm