Graphic Designer & Illustrator Intern - B2B & EB - Remote
We are looking to hire a talented Intern Design Illustrator to create high-quality artwork and design for our digital media.
Under Creative Team, you are required to work closely with other divisions to develop inspiring artwork. You will be responsible for creating concepts and rendering draft illustrations from written words, models, sketched ideas, and from your imagination to good quality artwork.
To be successful as a Design Illustrator, you should be a highly artistic person with a passion for creative technologies. You should be able to draw, paint and work on digital software in a consistent of styles for any mediums.
Unlike artists, Design Illustrators have set deadlines and must always communicate with the company teams on the overall progress and development of the artistic image.
Ultimately, a Design Illustrator is a creative individual who can turn concepts into artistic marketable images.
What You Will Do
- Brainstorm with the creative team and other divisions to come up with image ideas.
- Preparing and designing rough draft of graphic design according to brief specifications.
- Presenting the user interface visually so information is easy to read and easy to understand.
- Creating a consistent, eye-catching style while maintaining the company brand.
- Creatively generating ideas to make brand design improvements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have some experiences in graphic design field.
- A basic grasp of graphic design and illustration skills, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Procreate, etc.
- Portfolio of completed illustrations.
- Prior experience as a graphic designer, or similar.
- Drawing, painting, and digital drawing skills.
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills both written and spoken in English and Bahasa.
- Resourceful, high initiative, and self-driven person.
- Strong conceptual and artistic skills.
Rafi, Luqman, and Anjar, who were college friends in Universitas Indonesia, started Flip as a project in 2015 to transfer payments to each other at a fraction of what banks would charge them. They are pioneers in the Indonesian market, with their technology now helping millions of Indonesians, both individuals and businesses, carry out bank-to-bank money transfers through a reliable and seamless app.
After seven years of operations, Flip has helped Indonesians transfer money worth several trillions of rupiah and has received double-digit funding from respectable investors such as Sequoia India, Insight Partner, and Insignia. Flip’s ultimate mission is to give Indonesians access to one of the most progressive and fairest financial services in the world.
At Flip, we always strive to provide the fairest place for you to work, learn, and grow with talented and fun people in various opportunities to advance your career and get fair rewards. We believe that we have to treat employees, customers, and all stakeholders fairly and respectfully.
Fair treatment for employees means we establish clear goals, facilitate our employees to achieve them, and value their contribution to the company with equitable benefits.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Design and User Experience
- Work from home:Remote
Employees are not required to work at the company’s physical office - there is complete flexibility to work from home or elsewhere. This can be used to accommodate employees who are based overseas or wish to travel.
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.