As an apprentice (internship) housekeeping with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts you will have the opportunity to create lasting memories for every Guest, ensuring Guest rooms are comfortable, inviting and clean. The luxury our Guests experience will ensure their return.
Situated in Senayan Square at the South end of Jakarta's Central Business District, Fairmont Jakarta will feature 380 spacious guestrooms and 108 Fairmont branded suites. Additional features and amenities to the urban hotel include a number of lounges and several restaurants featuring a variety of culinary offerings. For corporate events and local galas, the hotel features 3,500 square meters of function space, including a 1,200 square meter ballroom.
What you will do
- Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Providing exceptional guest service, including offering assistance to Colleagues and Guests in a courteous manner
- Performing routine work
- Reporting maintenance issues and deficiencies, and resolving these issues where appropriate
- Maintaining order and cleanliness in all storage areas
- Resupplying amenities as needed
- Properly using and maintaining equipment
- Reporting any problems or questions to the Supervisor in a timely manner so that they may be addressed and resolved
- Reporting, delivering and storing lost and found items in accordance with hotel policies and procedures
- Maintaining excellent grooming and uniform standards
- Reading, understanding and following all department policies
- Attending daily pre-shift briefings and departmental meetings
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisors or management
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic understanding of the English language preferred
- Dynamic people who are exceptional team members
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.