This requisition is strictly made for registration of Campus Hiring in Gadjah Mada University. Other registrants will not be processed, please refer to other requisition.
Campus Hiring activity will be held as per below details
Date/Day: Thursday, 19 April 2018
Time: 10.00 AM - 5.00 PM
Venue: Auditorium Djarum, 6th floor, Pertamina Tower, Faculty Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada
Agenda: EY Campus Journey: Get to know EY, Expert Sharing Session & Preliminary Assessment
What to bring: Application and Health statement form, CV, latest academic transcript, copy of KTP (on A4 paper), photograph, stationery (including 2B Pencil) and calculator <
As a member of staff within the international tax team, you'll demonstrate an understanding of tax concepts and effectively apply your tax knowledge to client situations. You'll assist in the delivery of tax planning ideas with timely, responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations. You'll also thoroughly and accurately analyze information and assist in the preparation of quality, practical approaches tailored to the client's economic situation, arriving at logical conclusions. Your remit will include participating in and contributing to the achievement of team goals.
What you will do
Your client responsibilities:
- Participate in international tax engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating experienced team member on progress- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within the international tax team and across other services
Your people responsibilities:
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining international tax professional- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
EY is one of the leading global organizations with more than 250,000 employees all over the world. There is no better time than now to join us Building a Better Working World. EY Indonesia is looking for talented candidates to join our Tax practice to support and drive its growth as Entry Level Tax Consultant.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with minimum GPA of 3.00 or equivalent from Universitas Gadjah Mada University ; advanced degree would be a bonus
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all professional levels
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team
- Fluency in English is mandatory both verbal and written
- Ability to operate MS Office applications is essential
- Extensive knowledge in the Auditing and Accounting area
- Experience in a similar role in another reputable public accounting firm will be a distinct advantage
- Job Type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:19th April 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.