This requisition is strictly made for registration of Campus Hiring in Gadjah Mada University. Other registrants will not be processed, please refer to other requisition.
Campus Hiring activity will be held as per below details:
Date/Day: Thursday, 19 April 2018
Time: 10.00 AM - 5.00 PM
Venue: Auditorium Djarum, 6th floor, Pertamina Tower, Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada
Agenda: EY Campus Journey: Get to know EY, Expert Sharing Session & Preliminary Assessment
What to bring: Application and Health statement form, CV, latest academic transcript, copy of KTP (on A4 paper), photograph, stationery (including 2B Pencil) and calculator
As a member of the Assurance team, you'll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What you will do
Your client responsibilities
- Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating experienced team members on progress
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Assurance and across other services
Your people responsibilities
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining assurance professionals
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- EY is one of the leading global organizations with more than 250,000 employees all over the world. There is no better time than now to join us Building a Better Working World.
- EY Indonesia is looking for talented candidates to join our Assurance practice to support and drive its growth as an Entry Level Auditor
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with minimum GPA of 3.00 or equivalent from Gadjah Mada University; advanced degree would be a bonus
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all professional levels
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team
- Fluency in English is mandatory both verbal and written
- Ability to operate MS Office applications is essential
- Extensive knowledge in the Auditing and Accounting area
- Experience in a similar role in another reputable public accounting firm will be a distinct advantage
Why should I work for Ernst & Young's Assurance Services?
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at Ernst & Young, you'll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You'll work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We'll support you in your professional development so you achieve your potential. At Ernst & Young, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:19th April 2018, 6:00 pm