In this role, you shall coordinate and drive the financial planning process of an Ericsson organization (including forecast) in the short to medium term in accordance with global standards.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
What you will do
- Drive adherence to Financial Governance
- You will drive financial planning (including forecast process)
- Influence performance improvements from business analysis
- Secure business performance in period end closing
- You innovate and drive reporting and analytics solutions
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum at 3rd year of study – Undergraduate student
- The program will be 2-3 months –starting from May 28, 2018
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 –able to work with a team, have a good English & interpersonal skill and passed the interview session
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th May 2018, 6:00 pm