We are seeking a graduate for an exciting career in commercial for one of Dow’s businesses. This role is within the Commercial function, managing our business activity and relationship with our customers. Initially, you will go through a 12 month development program within Dow Chemical Commercial Discipline team. The program provides corporate orientation and practical skills to maximize career potential; provides valuable work experience and exposure to Dow to set you up for success as you begin your career. This entry-level development program has been recognized as one of the best in the industry.
What you will do
- World-class Dow corporate and sales oriented training program: structured workshops and training sessions designed to build account management capabilities, transactional skills and technical knowledge of markets and applications within the assigned business
- Job shadowing in sales and customer service
- Assume sales responsibilities on project assignment exploring and developing sales growth opportunities for Dow, learning tools and methodologies you will eventually utilize on behalf of your customers
- Customer visits with experienced sales and technical service personnel
- Networking with experienced Dow colleagues and building mentoring relationship
Required Skills and Abilities
- All education background welcome however preference will be given to those with technical degrees such as chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science, marketing and business administration.
- Passion for business
- Interests in variety in job
- High interpersonal skills
- High degree of freedom and flexibility in designing your work week and how you go about developing and achieving your goals
- Confidence to handle significant amount of responsibility and accountability early in your career
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to relocate to other city for placement in sales job
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:17th April 2018, 6:00 pm