At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
- Research about customers' businesses.
- Understand and assign industry segment for customers.
- Review the current industry segmentation.
- Perform various analyses.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last year or fresh graduate students with hold a relevant degree in Accounting, Management, Finance or other related majors.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking, as well as communication skill with others.
- Client service-oriented and accustomed to taking a proactive approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Diligent, attention to detail, and good team player.
- Highly motivated, confident, and willing to work overtime.
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment and a fast learner.
- The ability to multi-task and possess effective time management skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Management
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm