At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
- Assist staff for vouching and working paper preparation.
- Administration works such working paper filling, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A final year Accountancy student from a reputable university.
- Excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00).
- Strong initiative and motivation.
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignment under tight time deadlines.
- Able to work in team.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office, internet, etc.
- Able to join as intern for full time from Nov 2021 – April 2022.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm