At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Trainee period will be adjusted based on availability of the related service line.
- Last year student from reputable universities with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00), majoring in Taxation/Accounting/Fiscal Administration
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Candidate must be willing to work full time and willing to work overtime from time to time
- Candidate has finished all of his/her classes (permission for thesis counseling might be granted based on discussion with the Manager in charge)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (including strong presentation skills)
- Highly proficient in MS Office (especially in excel, word and power point)
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and advisory skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in fast moving and demanding environment
- Strong commitment, multi-tasking and team player
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th May 2018, 6:00 pm