At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
- Contribute write-up in the research publication under coordination of Research and Publication Manager.
- Provide Indonesian-English translation vice-versa.
- Provide assistance in the research projects/activities.
- Provide administrative supports for the Client & Industry team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh University Graduate (or in the last semester of his/her study is acceptable).
- Possess writing and analysis skills, experiencing in writing research publication or journal is preferred.
- Fluency in English, especially in writing.
- Having the ability to conduct interviews.
- Having the ability to conduct both quantitative and qualitative surveys.
- Having the ability to provide translation service Indonesian – English vice versa.
- Good in details.
- Ability to submit works in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately in a team environment across different backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and work well under pressure.
- Willingness to learn economic and various industry topics.
- Having knowledge of other languages, especially Chinese, Japanese, or Korean will be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm