What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
A structured 10-12 weeks internship program to provide development exposure and networking opportunities to students, as part of the firm’s early engagement and identification of quality graduates hires.
- A differentiated and unique internship experience, leveraging on SEA geographical advantage, to providing cross border development exposure.
- Accelerate learning & growth to fuel performance and connect strengths.
- Actively participate and work with the team in client engagements.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Interns across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Available to all businesses (Audit, Tax & Legal, Financial advisory, Risk Advisory, Assurance Advisory).
- You will be placed on one of the businesses according to recruitment needs.
- Eligible to be a full-time intern starting in June/July – September 2021.
- Students from reputable universities major in Accounting, Economics, Financial Management, Information Technology, and other relevant majors, with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00).
- At least currently in second year of university (preferably).
- Demonstrated track record/involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work in a fast-moving, challenging and multi-tasking environment.
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
- Able to work individually and in team.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Good computer literate.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Economics, Information Technology, Management
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm