At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
What you will do
- Be part of the team member to support day to day project operation in our service lines
- Assist in managing project timeline and arrange meetings and coordination sessions
- Perform research on new regulations / industry trends, relevant to project
- Intern assigned to Financial Risk Technology will perform, but not limited to, analysis on system and data for Client’s Financial Solutions
- Intern assigned to Regulatory Risk Technology will perform, but not limited to, compliance review on IT implementation in Client’s organization
- Intern assigned to Operational Risk Technology will perform, but not limited to, IT infrastructure and application assessment to support Client’s business operations
- Intern assigned to Control Assurance, will be involved in review of the information technology processes and general computer controls that support numerous systems, platforms, applications and exploratory data analysis work in support primarily of the statutory financial audit
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree students in their last semester, majoring in Computer Science / Computer
- Engineering / System Information. Min GPA of 3.00
- Possess basic IT skills
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking
- Strong oral and written communications skills, and be able to work effectively and build relationships with others
- Must have a personal commitment to working with diverse clientele and colleagues
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.