What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
We are looking for individuals who will work across the M&A deal lifecycle, with specific expertise on delivery advisory services to C-suite. Our M&A offering provides the functional and technical expertise required to support the organizations in conducting pre-deal diligence and then execution of issue-free integration / divestiture and the delivery of relevant synergies. Our practitioners combine transaction experience with deep strategy and process knowledge to provide clients with the tools and strategic insights to navigate change and capture value.
As an M&A Intern, your role will involve the following:
- Support the planning and implementation of integration and separation projects.
- Conduct commercial and operational due diligence during a pre-deal phase.
- Define and deliver Day One readiness, post-merger planning and integration execution including - Conduct operating model fine-tuning and organizational design, to deliver post-transaction continuity.
- Deliver impact assessment for core processes.
- Support the scoping and definition of transitional service agreements (TSAs).
- Perform analysis and synthesize data into useful insights, conduct critical analysis on operational performance improvement and financial modelling.
- Define and assess synergy targets/business plans, including management of synergy realization.
- Deliver in a project environment, managing multiple tasks, requirements and stakeholders.
More broadly as an Intern at M&A consulting, you will be expected to deliver against the below:
- Analytical thinking and problem solving: Select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the clients’ business strategy.
- Delivery excellence: Produce high quality work and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience.
- Logical Structuring: Organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations.
- Tools, skills and frameworks: Develop an understanding of effective tools, skills and frameworks that can be brought to bear on new client problems and share best practice within the team.
- Relationship management: Work closely with client peers and third parties to develop professional relationship.
- Continuous learning: Proactively develop your own skills, seeking feedback, building knowledge and sharing your insights with colleagues.
- Diversity and inclusion: Have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment of creating a more inclusive culture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree.
- Masters’ Degree or Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized Tier 1 university is preferred.
- Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all… A sense of humor!
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm