At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What you will do
- Be part of the team member to support day to day project operation in our service lines.
- Assist in managing project timeline and arrange meetings and coordination sessions.
- Perform research on new regulations / industry trends, relevant to project.
- Assist in industry-leading cyber security frameworks, methods, and tools to increase effectiveness of cyber security solutions.
- Assist in enhance quality and efficiency of recommended cyber strategy solutions by applying relevant frameworks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree students in their last semester, majoring in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / System Information. Min GPA of 3.00 (with informing your availability periods to intern on your CV).
- Possess basic IT skills.
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, and be able to work effectively and build relationships with others.
- Must have a personal commitment to working with diverse clientele and colleagues.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:17th April 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.