At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
What you will do
- Gather new markets information and opportunities
- Conduct research for preparing Chinese Service Group (CSG) publications and news update
- Prepare proposals/reports related to CSG needs by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Assist in the CSG events preparation, to ensure it flows effortlessly
- Input data and maintain CSG database
- Schedule meetings for existing or potential CSG clients
- Maintain filing system, both softcopy and hardcopy
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Attend relevant trainings to enhance soft and technical skills (if necessary)
- Other duties as and when require by CSG
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student from reputable university at minimum 6th Semester or who has passed the final dissertation exam or waiting for the graduation day, with major in Economics, Business Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Excellent academic result & technical skills (minimum GPA 3.30/4.00)
- Demonstrating strong financial acumen
- Have good knowledge about Economics, Finance, Investment, Industries
- Quick learner and good adaptability in dynamic working environment
- Assertive and active personality with a strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passed Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level 4
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Advanced in operating Microsoft Office
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.