What You Will Do
As a Technology Strategy and Architecture (TSA) Analyst, your specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You will perform primary and secondary research, conduct analyses and appropriate modelling tasks that feeds directly into the development of technology-enabled solutions for tackling our clients’ complex business problems.
- You will leverage on your training in technology, utilize analytical abilities and communication skills to support the project teams in delivery of our Technology Strategy & Architecture service offerings and in development of work products that addresses our clients’ business needs and help achieve their strategic goals.
- You will support the project teams in developing presentation materials and in coordination of communications with the client.
- You will assist the project teams in delivery of business-driven, technology-enabled solutions to help our clients meet pressing challenges and seize opportunities in their respective markets.
- You will work with diverse and talented project team members to solve problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients across all industries.
- You will actively and constantly seek to upgrade your technical knowledge and consulting skills.
- You will uphold the firm’s standards and ethos in working with fellow team members and in your interactions with the clients.
- You will support business development efforts by contributing directly to the preparation, development of proposals, presentations and publications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic performance, preferably in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience.
Experience in both advisory as well as implementation experience in the following areas:
- IT Strategy - IT strategy development, IT governance, IT operating model, enterprise architecture.
- IT Transformation - IT sourcing advisory, program and project management advisor.
- IT Operations - IT service management, IT shared service management.
- IT Optimization - IT cost reduction, IT Merger & Acquisition.
- Understanding of current IT trends (cloud computing, big data, social media, RPA, IoT, blockchain, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a prerequisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Systems,...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2018, 6:00 pm