What You Will Do
- As Graduate Analysts, you will be part of our structured Deloitte GREAT Graduate programme for the Strategy and Operations practice, working alongside with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies.
- You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems.
- In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or those with less than 2 years of work experience are welcome to apply.
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree.
- Masters’ Degree or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized Tier 1 university is preferred.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Available to start work early 2019.
- Willingness to work outside of office base.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:20th September 2018, 6:00 pm