What You Will Do
- As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services in a particular service area.
- We have openings in Technology, Strategy & Operations and Human Capital.Working with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies.
- You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
- In return, we offer relevant development as you commence your consulting career, an opportunity to work with like-minded people being exposed to a variety of projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology or equivalent. A Masters in HRM would be an added advantage.
- Program offered to penultimate or final year students only.
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership and team building abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job Type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:20th September 2018, 6:00 pm