At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What you will do
- Assist and drafts economic analyses that includes the necessary financial information by applying basic accounting principles, financial/transactional data concepts, and standard data sources.
- Assist client research, meeting agendas and key discussion topics for client interviews.
- Assist basic transfer pricing documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in last semester or Bachelor’s Degree from reputable universities (overseas will be an advantage) with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.25), majoring in Economics, Law, Accounting and Finance.
- Good analytical skills, problem solving and result oriented.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and work under tight time deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (especially in Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Law
- Closing Date:24th Apr 2018, 6:00 pm