At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
What you will do
Graduate Analyst (Technology Strategy and Architecture)
As an Analyst, your specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You will perform primary and secondary research, conduct analyses and appropriate modelling tasks that feeds directly into the development of technology-enabled solutions for tackling our clients’ complex business problems.
- You will leverage on your training in technology, utilize analytical abilities and communication skills to support the project teams in delivery of our Technology Strategy & Architecture service offerings and in development of work products that addresses our clients’ business needs and help achieve their strategic goals.
- You will support the project teams in developing presentation materials and in coordination of communications with the client.
- You will assist the project teams in delivery of business-driven, technology-enabled solutions to help our clients meet pressing challenges and seize opportunities in their respective markets.
- You will work with diverse and talented project team members to solve problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients across all industries. You will actively and constantly seek to upgrade your technical knowledge and consulting skills.
- You will uphold the firm’s standards and ethos in working with fellow team members and in your interactions with the clients.
- You will support business development efforts by contributing directly to the preparation, development of proposals, presentations and publications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree.
- Preferably a background in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of current IT trends (cloud computing, big data, social media, RPA, IoT, blockchain, etc.).
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
- Fresh graduates or those with less than 2 years of work experience are welcome to apply.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Able to start immediately.
Position may be based in Jakarta but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.