At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What you will do
- Able to collect data necessary to analyze an issue, and transforms raw data into useful information to better understand the issues.
- Develops knowledge of current related legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function.
- Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges.
- Prepares draft work and stay permit letters / email response using technical skills and follow Firm policies and procedures.
- Research Immigration, Ministry of Manpower and other related authority policy and process and prepares draft reports to be present and share to the team.
- Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client and addresses business issues faced by clients.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Trainee period will be held approximately for 3 months (with possibility to be extended).
- Last year students from reputable universities with excellent academic results (minimum GPA 3.00), majoring in Taxation/Accounting/Fiscal Administration.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Have eagerness to learn new things and possess a can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical and advisory skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast moving and demanding environment.
- Strong commitment, multi-tasking and team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (especially in excel, word and powerpoint).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm