At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What you will do
As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services in a particular service area. We have openings in Technology, Strategy & Operations and Human Capital. Working with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology or equivalent. A Masters in HRM would be an added advantage
- Program offered to penultimate or final year students only
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership and team building abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Job type:Internships
Consulting, Human Resources, Management
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2018, 6:00 pm