At Deloitte, we are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in this exciting journey – professionals like you. Everyday we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for our clients, our people and for society. We offer the opportunity to be part of a firm that makes an impact that matters, to work with inspiring leaders and other talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to our clients in a culture that is inclusive, collaborative and one that provides exceptional career experience.
INSPIRES Summer Internship Program Technology
Interns to achieve
What you will do
As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services in a particular service area. We have openings in Technology, Strategy & Operations and Human Capital. Working with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
In return, we offer relevant development as you commence your consulting career, an opportunity to work with like-minded people being exposed to a variety of projects.
Our application closes on COB 15 August 2018. However, we encourage you to apply early as places are limited and invitations to participate in our assessment process will be offered as suitable applicants are identified.
Our INSPIRES summer internship program runs for 10 weeks and commences from October to December 2018.
Candidates from all academic majors are encouraged to apply.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree.
- Program offered to penultimate or final year students only.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
- Willingness to travel and most of all…
- A sense of humor!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2018, 6:00 pm