This program will allow you to develop core consulting skills and business acumen whilst gaining access to a wide scope of training and development activities.
In addition, you will have an opportunity to work with like-minded people and gain exposure to a variety of projects within the chosen business area.
Within our consulting practice, positions are available for the portfolio offerings below:
- Strategy, Growth & Innovation.
- Customer & Marketing.
- Core Business Operations.
- Human Capital.
- Enterprise Technology & Performance.
What You Will Do
- You will be part of our structured Deloitte Consulting Analyst program, working alongside with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies.
- You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems.
- You will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic performance in your Bachelor, Master or MBA degree.
- Masters’ Degree or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all.
- A sense of humor!
We are taking this application for January 2023 intake.
For candidates who are looking to join after January, please apply to our Consulting Analyst Program for subsequent intakes.
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2022, 6:00 pm