At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What you will do
You will perform and experience a variety of Assurance / Audit and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the opportunity to work with different engagement teams and managers, you will learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we will train you and assign you to different aspects of the engagement, such as;
- Compliance with auditing and accounting standards, relevant laws and regulations (including specific local laws and regulations), ethical standards, independence requirements and the audit firm's quality control procedures.
- Obtain an understanding of the entity and its environment, including the entity’s internal control. This is a continuous dynamic process of gathering, updating and analyzing information throughout the audit. Audit professionals are also required to have knowledge of relevant accounting standards applicable to the entity. Auditors are required to perform risk assessment procedures to provide a basis for the identification and assessments of the risks of material misstatement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student in Accounting and about to have the final thesis defence in April – November 2018 (for Associate position).
- Student in Accounting and about to have the final thesis defence early 2019 (for Trainee position).
- Strong academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.00).
- Able to join in the period July to December 2018 (for Associate position).
- Able to work full-time from 1 December 2018 to 30 April 2019 (for Trainee position).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills, problem solving ability, and result-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignment under tight time deadlines.
- Good computer skills (MS Office) and proficient in English.
- Willing to travel for out-of-town engagements.
- Pass Technical skills and English tests.
- Pass Interview session (for Associate position)
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.