At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What you will do
- Assist staff for vouching and working paper preparation
- Administration works such working paper filling, etc
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing bachelor degree from a reputable university, with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00), majoring in Accounting.
- Good time management, strong initiative and motivation
- Able to work in team
- Good interpersonal skill
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office, internet, etc
- Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.