At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
What you will do
- Assist staff for vouching and working paper preparation.
- Administration works such working paper filling, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A second or fourth year Accountancy student from a reputable university.
- Excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.20).
- Good time management, strong initiative and motivation.
- Able to work in team.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office, internet, etc.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm