At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
What you will do
- Assist the Finance team with essential accounting and finance functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a Senior High School/Diploma graduate (D3).
- Student from reputable university at minimum 6th Semester or who has passed the final dissertation exam or waiting for the graduation day with major in Accounting/Finance or any discipline with relevant experience.
- Able to work full-time.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic & self-motivated.
- Able to work in a fast-moving, challenging and multi-tasking environment.
- Good computer skills (MS Office) and proficient in English.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:26th Apr 2018, 6:00 pm