The DBS Graduate Associate – Technology & Operations Programme is a specialized development programme that will give candidates with a passion for technology and operations a leg-up in the banking industry.
This 2-year programme grooms young talents to be future leader in our Bank’s digital journey by developing in-depth banking knowledge, particularly in technology and back-office operation.
What You Will Do
- Undergo rigorous training (multi-media or on-the-job) to build banking knowledge, project/process management and personal development skills to be an effective people manager.
- Gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the different functions across the technology and operations businesses through job rotations.
- Have networking opportunities with management who will mentor and guide you on your personal growth.
Our Graduate Associates will go through comprehensive training to equip them with essential skills to deliver first class customer service such as banking and finance knowledge, process / project management skills and personal development skills to manage people effectively.
Through structured job rotations, candidates will gain deeper insight into the specific functions in Technology and Operations. Candidates will also benefit from mentorship and networking opportunities with top executives – experiences that will give them valuable industry insight.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline and have less than two years of working experience.
- With strong Change mindset to transform the banking industry and are ready to face the enriching and exciting challenges.
- Experience in leadership roles, with a proven track record of handling challenging projects.
- Adaptability, creativity, decisiveness and resilience, and demonstrations of good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well with a diverse group of people and share DBS PRIDE! Values.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Project...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm